Bellissimo LLC Marble, Quartz, or Granite surfaces are the perfect addition to any home or business. Not only does a stone surface add value, but it also adds beauty. Its strength, durability, and ease of maintenance, makes a stone surface a worthwhile long-term investment that pays for itself.
Although natural stone is a strong, durable, functional, and easy to maintain hard surface that withstands daily wear and tear, there are certain maintenance methods required to ensure the surface maintains its natural beauty.
If you do not properly maintain new natural stone once the natural stone surface is installed, or use incorrect cleaning products and methods such as abrasive chemical cleaners, permanent damage can occur. Regular house cleaners can damage the surface as they are too abrasive on the surface.
The following is a list of important stone surface maintenance tips:
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, ammonia, or bleach on the surface.
- Spills should be wiped right away to avoid penetration of the stone surface.
- Wipe the surface daily using a Stone Bellissimo LLC recommended Cleaner.
- Use mats or trivets under hot cookware and dishes.
- If you discover water splash on the surface no longer beads up, call Stone Bellissimo LLC and our service professional will re-seal your surface to prevent permanent stains.